Although our classroom environment is virtual (online), the standards of behavior are as important as they are in-person classrooms. In other words, our virtual classrooms are real classrooms with real teachers.
1) Be ready with a pen, paper, books, etc in your online class in prior.
2) Join the class on time.
3) Take your microphone mute and video on while taking your class. They have to wear College T-shirt in the online class-room at their lessons with teachers.
4) Students should phrase communications in a polite and courteous manner. The tone must be respectful.
5) Students should not use excessive “slang” or language that they might use in other environments. Students must communicate interactively with teachers in complete sentences. Students are not to use obscene, profane, threatening, or disrespectful language.
6) Students are strictly prohibited to remark or comment unnecessarily. They are also not allowed to upload irrelevant pictures, and videos or images on the messenger wall. They can upload learning resources to help their peers.
7) Any student that violates this policy is subject to disciplinary action that may result in removal from course(s), as well as other disciplinary action.